Hi my Babies!! It’s always exciting to come up with new ideas for a sangria and I’m loving this one for Autumn. Sangria is a self-rewarding beverage after running a huge list of errands. So sit back, relax and sip on this heavenly concoction! xo
- 3 honey crisp apples, sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup halved dried figs
- 1 cup Big Ang Carbarnet (any fruity red wine would do)
- 3 cups apple cider
- 4 whole cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 tbsp whole cloves
- 1/8 tsp grated nutmeg
Garnish: Big Ang Prosecco
- In a tall pitcher, add all ingredients. Mix and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, add sangria in a fancy-schmancy glass and top it with my bubbly Prosecco!