Hi my loves! I have another yummy Italian recipe to share with you this week. Penne Arrabbiata is one of my favorite pasta dishes, so I thought I would share with you my favorite Penne Arrabbiata sauce recipe. It’s so delicious you just have to try it out! Xox Ang
- 1 small yellow onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- Hot pepper to taste
- 4 sprigs of parsley
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 250 g of tomato pulp into cubes
- 160 g of pasta like penne or mezze penne
- Clean the onion and removing the outer layer of papery, then chop very finely together with the peeled clove of garlic too.
- If the chili is fresh wash it, slice it and deprive it of part of the seed. If you break it dry.
- Wash the parsley, select the leaves and chop finely with the crescent moon on a cutting board.
- Put the oil in a frying pan, brown the mince and make a gentle heat.
- Then combine the chili, stir, cook for a few minutes, and then add the tomatoes. Add a pinch of salt and continue cooking for 10-15 minutes over medium heat, without lid, or with a splashguard over the retina. Stir occasionally and cooked, taste and adjust salt if necessary.
- At the end of cooking time, add a little ‘ chopped parsley, stir and keep covered.
- Boil the pasta in salted water and, just before draining, light the fire in the pan of sauce. Skip the drained pasta to the sauce in the pan over high heat for a few minutes, stirring frequently.