Hi my babies!! Since summer is almost over, I thought it would be a great idea to make my last summery cocktail recipe a FUN one! I wanted to take a different spin on a typical cocktail recipe this week and share with you a POPTAIL recipe featuring my Big Ang Wines Prosecco! These Blackberry Prosecco Poptails are not only super cute but DELICIOUS too! Find out how to make them by checking out the directions below! Xox Ang
- 1/3-cup blackberries
- 4 oz. crème de cassis
- Splash of fresh lime juice
- 2 pinches lime zest
- 20 oz. Big Ang Wines Prosecco
- Pour crème de cassis on blackberries and crush.
- Add lime juice and zest.
- Put 1 tsp. of mixture into each popsicle form.
- Pour Big Ang Wines Prosecco on top.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze overnight. Serves 12.