Hi my babies! Over the weekend, I tried out a new fun and easy recipe that I know you guys will enjoy. I love a good appetizer, and these Caprese Bites were so delicious that I just had to share the recipe with you!
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream
- ½ pound of sliced mozzarella cheese
- 6 basil leaves
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- Take the cherry tomatoes and scoop out the pulp. Turn the tomatoes over and sit them onto paper towels to allow them to drain
- Add some cream, mozzarella cheese, basil and garlic into a food processor. When the mixture is completely blended, you can move onto the next step.
- Grab a pastry bag and cut a small hole at the corner. Fill the pastry bag with the cheese mixture from the food processor.
- Take the tomatoes, turn them over, and drizzle some vinegar onto them. Then grab your pastry bag and start filling the cheese mixture into the tomatoes. Once each tomato is filed, pop them into the refrigerator until they’re ready to serve.
Let me know if you try them out and love them just as much as I did! Xox Ang