Hi! It’s time to get all the yummy summer cocktails in that we can before the summer runs out! This week, I wanted to share with you a fun take on sangria. I found this recipe on dietsinreview.com and had to try it out. Needless to say, I AM OBSESSED! You have to try this out my babies.
- 2 pints Talenti Sorbetto (Blood Orange and Roman Raspberry)
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 bottle of cabernet sauvignon
- 1/4 cup mixed berries (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and mix until smooth.
- Add more wine if too thick, or more sorbetto if too thin.
- Garnish with berries and serve immediately, or freeze for later use.
Such an easy recipe for such a unique twist to traditional sangria! Let me know if you try this out! Xo Ang