Hi my babies!! This week, I wanted to share with you my absolute favorite pasta dish – Spicy Linguine with Clams. The recipe is simple AND delicious. Try it out and tell me how much you love it on Twitter or on my Facebook page!! Xo Ang
- ¾ pound linguine
- 1/3-cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 chili pepper, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup dry white wine
- 20 littleneck clams, scrubbed
- kosher salt and black pepper
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Reserve 1 cup of the
- cooking water; drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic
and chili and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the wine and
cook for 1 minute.
- Add the clams, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper and cook,
covered, until the clams open, 6 to 8 minutes. (Discard any clams that remain
- Add the clam mixture, ½ cup of the reserved cooking water, and ¼ teaspoon
salt to the pasta and cook over medium heat, tossing gently, until the sauce is
heated through, 1 to 2 minutes (add more cooking water as needed to loosen
- Serve sprinkled with the parsley.