Hi my Babies! Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Comfort food. It never gets old. And it doesn’t matter what time of year it is, there’s really nothing better than a hot, steaming plate of goodness… especially when it takes little to no effort to make. Enjoy!! xo
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni (an 8-ounce box isn’t quite 2 cups)
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stuck) butter, cut into pieces
- 2 1/2 cups (about 10 ounces) grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Boil the macaroni in a 2 quart saucepan in plenty of water until tender, about 7 minutes. Drain.
- In a medium saucepan, mix butter and cheese. Stir until the cheese melts.
- In a slow cooker, combine cheese/butter mixture and add the eggs, sour cream, soup, salt, milk, mustard and pepper and stir well. Then add drained macaroni and stir again.
- Set the slow cooker on low setting and cook for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.