Hi my loves! Everyone knows how much I adore all of my pets, but Louie is my little companion. He comes with me absolutely EVERYWHERE, but sometimes it’s hard to find public places where he’ll be allowed to run around and play. That’s why I wanted to share with you my top five off-leash dog parks in NYC! If you’re visiting soon or from the area, I definitely suggest you take your babies to these places! Xoxo Ang
- Central Park – This one is obvious, but no trip to Manhattan with your pup would be complete without a fun stroll through Central Park! Dogs must remain on-leash in the park except during designated off-leash hours in 23 areas of Central Park.
- West 72nd Street Dog Park – One of my absolute favorites, this park makes the big city feel cozier.
- Sirius Dog Run – This is Battery Park City’s most fabulous dog park. It’s a beautiful part of the city and many friendly dogs and their owners (including ME) love this place
- Union Square Dog Run – Everyone I’ve met here is SO friendly. There are designated off-leash areas that are perfect for letting your babies run free!
- Jemmy’s Dog Run – This is a VERY popular NYC dog park. It’s a bit on the smaller side but an absolutely favorite among NYC dog lovers. You HAVE to take your pups here!