Hi my babies!! I’m a big believer that Thanksgiving is not a day to diet. Once a year, you get to gather around the table with family and friends, count your blessings and eat delicious holiday dishes! I always follow Thanksgiving up with a nice healthy detox! My favorite is lemon, ginger and basil… try it out and let me know how you like it! xo
- 2 lemons
- 5 ginger coins
- 3/4 cup basil leaves, loosely packed
- 3 tbsp honey
- 9 cups boiling water
- Cut the lemons in half and juice the lemons into a large pitcher, catching any seeds.
- Add the lemon halves into the pitcher, along with the ginger coins and basil.
- Pour boiling water into the pitcher and stir in the honey.
- Allow to steep until cool, and then remove the ginger, basil, and lemon halves. Serve with ice.