Hi my babies! Fall is (almost) officially here which means pumpkin is going to be in EVERYTHING! I am obsessed with Pumpkin Spice Lattes and figured out a way to make them from scratch, so I thought I’d share the recipe with my babies! It’s easy AND delicious – you’re going to love it. Xox Ang
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1-tablespoon vanilla
- ½ cup hot brewed coffee
- Whipped cream
- Dash pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat milk, pumpkin and sugar over medium heat until hot (do not boil).
- Remove from heat. Stir in 1/2-teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, the vanilla and coffee.
- Pour into 2 large mugs. Garnish each with whipped cream, dash pumpkin pie spice and a cinnamon stick. ENJOY!!!